Our service area has grown to most of Western Colorado: covering communities such as Montrose, Steamboat Springs, Glenwood/Aspen, and our headquarters in Grand Junction.
MiVoice Business Console
The MiVoice Business Console is a completely PC-based call-handling setup with an intuitive graphical user interface for the department or office attendant.
The MiVoice Business Console features screen-based call status and call handling prompts, and real-time busy lamp field (BLF) status. Integration with MiCollab Client Service allows operators to IM employees and view or change employee presence status using information from third party presence servers such as Microsoft Lync, Google, and IBM Sametime.
Designed to run on Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 8.0 and 8.1 (64 bit) with touch screen support, the MiVoice Business Console offers a PC-based answer-point solution for any size business.
- Full PC control - enables operators to perform call handling tasks with the numeric keypad of a PC keyboard and customize toolbars with commonly used commands
- Transfer Assistant - displays the results of an automatic and dynamic search for each caller, allowing quick, efficient transfers
- Quick Transfer / Answer - allows operators to select how they want to transfer calls
- All Console Call History - provides all operators with a complete history of all calls that have been handled by the answer point, giving the operators the ability to track down difficult transfers
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF) - allows operators to monitor up to 5,000 extensions or line appearance statuses
- Multiple BLF Lists, Customizable BLF Views, and Tile-Based BLF - provide at-a-glance phone status of contacts in a customizable view
- Comprehensive Hospitality Feature Set for hotel operators and receptionists
- Home operator support via the Mitel Border Gateway (MBG) - saves office space and adds scalability
- Attendant Reports with Mitel Call Accounting - provide business intelligence
- Incoming Calls Queue - provides visual indication of all incoming calls, allowing operators to prioritize calls and customize their greeting
For information on product and application interoperability, please contact your nearest Mitel office.